We are excited to host our rivalry home varsity football game HERE at Royal Stadium this FRIDAY, SEPT 7th at 7:00 PM vs Bonneville! Best of luck to our Royal Football Team!!!
Let’s pack RHS Stadium for this HUGE rivalry game for our Royal Football Team and Royal Nation Community! We definitely need to be the 12th man again on FRIDAY night!
We want to thank all of those involved, performing and helping out on Friday- our community really appreciates it!
Please read through the important details below about Friday Night’s Home Football Game:
*UHSAA Region 5 / 5A gate costs are as follows:
-$6 for adults and high school students without school ID card, $4 senior citizens (60 and older) / K-12th grade non-RHS students. Free admission is given for RHS students with student ID and pre-school age or younger children.
*Season FAST PASS tickets for Adults ($18), Senior Citizens ($12) and Youth ($12) are STILL available for purchase from the RHS Bookkeepers office during school hours OR during the 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM blanket reservation table in the stadium on FRIDAY. Also, pre-sold single game tickets will also be available for purchase during the 6 a.m.-1 p.m. blanket reservation time frame on Friday or from the bookkeeper. This is a great opportunity to avoid long entry lines to the ticket gate! Head right to the stadium gate and present your parent pass, fast pass or single game pass for quick entry into the game. Cash or check only please!
Reminder that parking in the RHS Driver’s Range Area will be $5 per vehicle for ALL home varsity football games. THE PARKING RANGE AREA WILL OPEN AT 5:00 p.m. ON VARSITY FOOTBALL GAME NIGHT AND YOUR VIP PARKING SPOT WILL ONLY BE SAVED THROUGH THE END OF THE 1ST QUARTER! Parking on the east and west sides of RHS, Sand Ridge Jr High or by the Seminary is still free. VIP season parking passes are still available for purchase now for $15 at the RHS Bookkeepers office during school hours, during stadium blanket reservation or at 5:00 PM with the VIP parking attendants on the north or south ends of the drivers range.
Please note the following bullet points related to restrictions for this week’s home game and pass on this information to our community patrons:
*Blankets will be allowed to “reserve seats” but only under the following guidelines –
(1) They must be placed on the bleachers between 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Friday, Sept 7th only! Access to the stadium after 1:00 p.m will be denied!
(2) For each blanket a patron uses to reserve seats, there will be a $5 charge (For example- if you want to lay down 3 blankets then you would pay $15). This charge is in addition to the cost of a ticket for the game. Assigned patrons will be available between 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. to take the $5 fee (cash or check only please- payable to Roy High School).
(3) Blankets are the only item that will be allowed to be used to reserve seats – taped off areas, fully opened up tarps, etc., will not be allowed, as the tape being used to secure seating is causing extensive damage to the seating areas. Covering your blankets with folded plastic sheeting or tarps is ALLOWED to protect your blanket from weather/rain ONLY if it is the same length as your blanket! Bungee cords or string may be used to secure blankets to bleachers. Free string will be available for you to use at the blanket check-in table. ONE blanket is allowed per $5 charge! It has come to our attention that individuals are combining multiple blankets into one in order to save additional seats. This is strictly prohibited!
(4) Blankets will only be allowed in specific seating areas which will be marked and enforced. Once these specified areas are full, no additional blankets may be used to reserve seating in other areas.
(5) Those interested in reserving seating via a blanket/fee must enter the stadium at the gate behind the home concession stand/press box, only. Any items placed in the stadium prior to Friday morning will be removed.
(6) Any violations of these guidelines will result in loss of items used to secure seating and/or denied entry to the game. Non-approved items used for reserving seats will be removed!
*No canopies, umbrellas, and/or awnings will be allowed to be set up in the stadium or seating areas!
*No signs, confetti or baby powder are allowed during UHSAA/Region 5 sanctioned games!
*Royal Gear including the NEW ROWDY ROYAL T-SHIRTS will be sold in the stadium on Friday and are available in both youth and adult sizes! Royal hats will also be sold at the game! Show your pride and support of Royal Nation! Please purchase apparel items at the tables located directly east of the home side concessions stand. Cash or checks are accepted!
Thank you for your support of our Royal Foootball Team and see you at FRIDAY night’s HUGE Rivalry Showdown Home Football Game and at 7:00 p.m. vs Bonneville Lakers- Friday, Sept 7th! Let’s get ROWDY Royals as we cheer on our football team to victory!
Best of luck to our football team and everyone involved with this event!!
Go Royals, Go- Through UNITY We Are Destined For Royalty!!!
-RHS Athletic Administration