We are excited to host our HUGE KMYU TV and Senior Night Football Game TOMORROW, Oct 5th vs Box Elder with a 7:07 p.m. kickoff in Royal Stadium! Gates will again open at 6:00 p.m. Best of luck to our Royal Football Team as this is a BIG game to get back in the hunt for the region championship!!! Come out in full force and support our Royals! Halftime will feature our awesome FUTURE ROYALAIRE Halftime Performances- thanks in advance to our RHS Royalaires and Coaches for all their hard work preparing for this big event!
This game will be broadcast LIVE on KMYU TV!!!
It’s Senior Night and we will be honoring our 28 RHS Senior Football Players and their parents tomorrow night before the game! Senior football parents- please make sure to be down on the track in front of the student section by 6:30pm tomorrow night!
The NEW Royal Football HOODIES are in and will be sold at the home football game on Friday and are available in both youth and adult sizes! Show your pride and support of Royal Nation! Please purchase apparel items at the tables located directly east of the home side concessions stand. Cash or checks are accepted!
Please read through the important details below about Friday‘s Senior Night Football Game:
*UHSAA Region 5 / 5A gate costs are as follows:
-$6 for adults and high school students without school ID card, $4 senior citizens (60 and older) / K-12th grade non-RHS students. Free admission is given for RHS students with student ID and pre-school age or younger children.
*Pre-sold single game tickets will also be available for purchase during the 6 a.m.-1 p.m. blanket reservation time frame on Friday or from the bookkeeper. This is a great opportunity to avoid long entry lines and head right to the stadium gate and present your parent pass, fast pass or single game pass for quick entry into the game. Cash or check only please!
Reminder that parking in the RHS Driver’s Range Area will be $5 per vehicle for ALL home varsity football games. THE PARKING RANGE AREA WILL OPEN AT 5:00 p.m. ON VARSITY FOOTBALL GAME NIGHT AND YOUR VIP PARKING SPOT WILL ONLY BE SAVED THROUGH THE MIDWAY POINT OF THE 1ST QUARTER! Parking on the east and west sides of RHS, Sand Ridge Jr High or by the Seminary is still free.
Please note the following bullet points related to restrictions for this week’s home game and pass on this information to our community patrons:
*Blankets will be allowed to “reserve seats” but only under the following guidelines –
(1) They must be placed on the bleachers between 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct 5th only! Access to the stadium after 1:00 p.m will be denied!
(2) For each blanket a patron uses to reserve seats, there will be a $5 charge (For example- if you want to lay down 3 blankets then you would pay $15). This charge is in addition to the cost of a ticket for the game. Assigned patrons will be available between 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. to take the $5 fee (cash or check only please- payable to Roy High School).
(3) Blankets are the only item that will be allowed to be used to reserve seats – taped off areas, fully opened up tarps, etc., will not be allowed, as the tape being used to secure seating is causing extensive damage to the seating areas. Covering your blankets with folded plastic sheeting or tarps is ALLOWED to protect your blanket from weather/rain ONLY if it is the same length as your blanket! Bungee cords or string may be used to secure blankets to bleachers. Free string will be available for you to use at the blanket check-in table. ONE blanket is allowed per $5 charge! It has come to our attention that individuals are combining multiple blankets into one in order to save additional seats. This is strictly prohibited!
(4) Blankets will only be allowed in specific seating areas which will be marked and enforced. Once these specified areas are full, no additional blankets may be used to reserve seating in other areas.
(5) Those interested in reserving seating via a blanket/fee must enter the stadium at the gate behind the home concession stand/press box, only. Any items placed in the stadium prior to Fridaymorning will be removed.
(6) Any violations of these guidelines will result in loss of items used to secure seating and/or denied entry to the game. Non-approved items used for reserving seats will be removed!
*No canopies, umbrellas, and/or awnings will be allowed to be set up in the stadium or seating areas!
*No signs, confetti or baby powder are allowed during UHSAA/Region 5 sanctioned games!
Thank you for your continued support of our Royal Foootball Team and see you at this Friday‘s HUGE Senior Night Football Game at 7:07 p.m. vs Box Elder– Friday, Oct 5th! Let’s get ROWDY Royals being the Royal 12th Man and helping our team win and be in the hunt for the Region 5 Crown!
It’s a great time to be a Royal! Let’s get out in FULL FORCE this Friday! Through UNITY We Are Destined For Royalty- Go Royals, Go!!!
-RHS Athletic Administration