Congrats to our Royal Football Team on their first round state playoff victory. We are excited to HOST the Quarterfinal State Football Playoff Game HERE at Royal Stadium this FRIDAY, NOV 2ND at 4:00 PM vs TIMPVIEW! Best of luck to our Royal Football Team!!!
This Quarterfinal State Football Playoff Home Game is the KSL TV Game Night Live of the Week and will be live streamed on the KSL TV App!
Our Rowdy Royals are calling for a BLACKOUT on Friday so please wear your black or gray Royal Gear to show your support for “R” football team!
Let’s pack the place for this HUGE playoff game for our Royal Football Team and Royal Nation Community! We definitely need to be the 12th man on FRIDAY!
We want to thank all of those involved, performing and helping out on Friday! The Rowdy Royal Student Section will be rocking it throughout the game like always! Halftime is another great line up featuring performances by our Royalaires, Cheerleaders and Marching Band and a short daytime show by Fireworks West! Skydive Ogden will be parachuting before the game bringing in the Royal Flag and Game Ball!
The NEW Royal Blankets ($50) and Royal Hats ($20) are now available for purchase in the RHS Bookkeepers office during school hours and will also be sold on FRIDAY by the main ticket booth! Get yours before they sell out!
PLEASE read through ALL the important details below regarding FRIDAY’S Home State Quarterfinal Football Playoff Game:
*GAME TIME: 4:00 p.m. at RHS Stadium
*Game Costs: This is a state ran game so EVERYONE must pay for admission into the game. State football gate costs are $10 for Adults, $5 for ALL students (High School, Jr High and Elementary), $5 for Senior Citizens (Age 65 and older) and free for young children age 5 and under. The ONLY accepted pass is the UHSAA state pass- No Region, WSD or Parent/Sponsor passes are allowed. Please bring exact cash! PRE-SOLD tickets are NOW available for purchase in the RHS Bookkeeper’s Office during school hours AND also on FRIDAY from 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the blanket reservation table just west of the home side press box- avoid the lines and go right to the gate with your pre-sold ticket!
*General ticket sales begin/gates open at 3:00 p.m.;
*Blanket Reservations will take place between 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on FRIDAY only- please enter through the gate directly behind the home side concession stand/press box.
*Apparel- Football Gear is available for purchase during the state game on Friday at the Royal Apparel table located just east of the home side press box. We just got in another NEW shipment of Royal Football Hoodies and they will be available for purchase at Saturday’s state game!
*Parking- Reminder that parking in the RHS Driver’s Range VIP Area will be $5 per vehicle for FRIDAY’S home state football playoff game. THE PARKING RANGE AREA WILL OPEN AT 3:00 p.m. AND EACH VEHICLE MUST PAY $5- NO orange VIP parking passes are valid for this state game! NO pre-sold parking passes will be sold- it’s first come, first served when the parking gates open at 3:00 p.m. Parking on the east and west sides of Roy High School, Sand Ridge Jr High or by the Seminary is FREE.
Also, please note the following bullet points related to restrictions for this week’s home game and pass on this information to our community patrons:
*Blankets will be allowed to “reserve seats” but only under the following guidelines –
(1) They must be placed on the bleachers between 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov 2nd only! Access to the stadium after 12:00 p.m will be denied!
(2) For EACH blanket a patron uses to reserve seats, there will be a $5 charge (For example- if you want to lay down 3 blankets then you would pay $15). This charge is in addition to the cost of a ticket for the game. Assigned patrons will be available between 6 a.m. – 12 p.m. to take the $5 fee (cash or check only please- payable to Roy High School).
(3) Blankets are the only item that will be allowed to be used to reserve seats – taped off areas, fully opened up tarps, etc., will not be allowed, as the tape being used to secure seating is causing extensive damage to the seating areas. Covering your blankets with folded plastic sheeting or tarps is ALLOWED to protect your blanket from weather/rain ONLY if it is the same length as your blanket! Bungee cords or string may be used to secure blankets to bleachers. Free string will be available for you to use at the blanket check-in table. ONE blanket is allowed per $5 charge! It has come to our attention that individuals are combining multiple blankets into one in order to save additional seats. This is strictly prohibited!
(4) Blankets will only be allowed in specific seating areas which will be marked and enforced. Once these specified areas are full, no additional blankets may be used to reserve seating in other areas.
(5) Those interested in reserving seating via a blanket/fee must enter the stadium at the gate behind the home concession stand/press box only.
(6) Any violations of these guidelines will result in loss of items used to secure seating and/or denied entry to the game. Non-approved items used for reserving seats will be removed!
*No canopies, umbrellas, and/or awnings will be allowed to be set up in the stadium or seating areas!
*No signs, confetti or baby powder are allowed during UHSAA/Region 5 sanctioned games!
*Pre-sold single game state tickets are available for purchase in the RHS Bookeeper’s Office NOW during school hours or also on Friday during the 6 a.m.-12 p.m. blanket reservation time frame. This is a great opportunity to avoid long entry lines to the ticket gate! Cash or check only please!
We appreciate and thank you for your continued support of the Royals!! We will see you all again on Friday afternoon as we cheer on our Royal Football Team to a victory over the Timpview Thunderbirds in this 5A State Quarterfinal Playoff Game!
It’s a great time to be a Royal! Best of luck to our football team and everyone involved with this game!! Let’s do this!
Go Royals, Go- We R United!!!
-RHS Athletic Administration