Summer Training: We will begin summer training on Tuesday June 2nd. We will only be training Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11 am throughout the summer. We meet at Sandridge Park. This is for any girl interested in trying out! It will help the girls be prepared for tryouts and the upcoming season. Please ONLY bring water, cleats and running shoes onto the field. Leave your bags at home or in your car.
COVID-19 Safety Policies:
- Students who are at “high risk” should not participate. This includes but not limited to lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised individuals, diabetes and kidney disease.
- Before each training, players will be screened for the following symptoms: fever over 100.4, new or undiagnosed cough, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of taste/smell, muscle aches or pains.
- Players who have any of the above symptoms will be sent home and need to follow up with a physician. Players are required to report the development of any symptoms.
- Players are required to bring their own water bottle filled with water. Please bring more than enough. Players will not be allowed to share. If a player doesn’t bring their own water bottle, they will be asked to go home and get one then they can return to training.
- Players will be required to social distance before training, during water breaks and at the conclusion of training. Players are not allowed to gather on the field or in the parking lot.
- Players will be asked to use hand sanitizer at the beginning, middle and end of training sessions. All equipment used by players will be sanitized before and after each training.
- Players will be engaged in full contact play during training sessions.
Tryouts: July 27th-30th 6 pm-9 pm at Sandridge Park.
-Students must have 4th Quarter GPA of 2.0 with only 1 F
-Students must have an attendance credit loss of 0.75 or less.
-Trying out for our program means agreeing to meet team expectations such as: being a positive example of Roy High School, attending every training and game, maintaining grades, attending all of your classes, following district and school policies, and no drugs, alcohol or e-cigs.
Game: Our first game is Tuesday August 4th at Bonneville High School.
- Roy High School Soccer Camp- Postponed to August
Costs: Player pack will cost approximately $265 for new players and $140 for returning players. The state fee is $85. Any money raised for fundraisers will go to the program NOT to individual players.
Uniforms: The players do not keep the jerseys. We will pass them out at the beginning of the season and collect them at the end of the season. Players who do not return their uniforms will be fined. Shorts and socks will be included in the player pack and kept by the players.
Remind: We will be using Remind to communicate throughout the summer. Please download the app, sign up, click join a class and type in @teamfoutz.
Name: Roy Girls Soccer Code: @teamfoutz
****Please don’t hesitate to email me with any additional questions! email@example.com****
Follow us on Facebook: Roy High Girls Soccer and Instagram @roygirlssoccer