Good luck to all our Royal Fall Sports Teams competing this week! GOOD LUCK to our Royal Volleyball Team as they play their final home game this Tuesday, Oct 13th at 3:30 PM in the RHS Smith Gym vs Fremont! “Bump, Set, Spike It- That’s The Way Roy Likes It!”
BEST OF LUCK to our Royal Girls’ Soccer Team as they play in the 6A State Girls Soccer Tournament Second Round also on Tuesday, Oct 13th at 4:00 PM at Syracuse High School! Goal Royals, Goooaaalll!
Also, GOOD LUCK to our UNDEFEATED Royal Football Team as they play at Weber this Friday, Oct 16th at 1:00 PM in the HUGE Region 1 Championship/Shield Game! Let’s Retain the Shield Royals and Win the Region 1 Outright Football Championship! We will send out the online ticket purchasing information, in addition to the direct live-stream link for Friday’s away varsity football game as soon as we receive it from Weber. Another EXCITING sports week- Let’s do this EVERYONE!
We want to congratulate the following Royal teams/individuals on their accomplishments this last week:
- Royal Girls Soccer Team beat Kearns 3-0 in the 6A Girls Soccer Tournament First Round!
- BOTH the Royal Boys and Girls Cross Country Teams qualified at last week’s State XC Divisional Meet for the 6A State XC Championship which will be held on Oct 22nd! Way to go Royal Runners!
- HUGE Congrats to the following RHS Senior Student-Athletes on being selected to the 2020 Academic All-Region Team for their respective fall sports:
- Cross Country: Loryn Brimhall, Hallie Noorda, Sadie Schenk, Luke Crossley, David Endicott, Jaxon Jones, and Blake Turpin!
- Football: Abraham Awadh, Hayden Dean, Cade Harris, and Mason Thueson!
- Girls Soccer: Meguire Burnett and Mckenna Olsen!
- Girls Tennis: Emily Schenk!
- Volleyball: Darbey Bills, Loryn Brimhall, and Kate Porter!
Go Royals, Go- Royalty Has Arrived!!!
Keep Those Masks On! So Our Athletes Can Play On! #MaskUpUtah!